The global fiberglass mold market is forecast to reach USD 631.8 Million by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The growing demand for renewable energy sources is one of the significant factors contributing to the growth of the market. Fiberglass is stronger and has a high resistance to corrosion. The materials are ideal for products used outside, in states near the ocean, with a high salt content in the air. Fire-retardant resins make products withstand fire. There are very few limitations with molding fiberglass, providing unlimited possibilities for manufacturers. This makes it possible to design visually appealing ones that are still as structurally strong and durable.
The Asia Pacific region held the largest market share of ~29% in the year 2018 and is anticipated to witness the highest CAGR of 9.4% during the forecast period. The rapid growth in the demand for fiberglass mold will contribute to the growth of the market in the region. The rising population, growing industrialization, and urbanization, coupled with the expanding chemicals materials, construction, automotive, and other industries in the region will also escalate the growth of the market.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By composite phases, the market can be classified into matrix and dispersed phase. Fiber-reinforced composites usually consist of a continuous phase. This continuous phase is also known as the matrix, and the material that is distributed through the matrix is known as the dispersed phase. The dispersed phase, also called a reinforcement, is added for other purposes, such as, to bulk up the matrix at low cost without affecting the properties of the composite. There may also be a phase to create a bond between layers and phases, sometimes called the interface.
- Among the product types, the epoxy resins accounted for the largest market share of ~36% in the year 2018. The main characteristics of epoxy resin after curing are voltage resistance, water absorption, strength, heat temperature resistance, chemical resistance, elongation, shrinkage coefficient, thermal conductivity, induced rate, and others.
- The vinyl ester is forecasted to witness the highest CAGR of 9.5% during the forecast period. Vinyl esters are more tolerant of stretching than polyesters. This makes them able to absorb impact, reducing the damage caused, and are less likely to show stress cracking. Vinyl esters shrink less on curing, which means that the 'pre-release' of a laminate from a mold is less significant.
Top players profiled in the report include:
Dencam Composites, Gurit Holding AG, Janicki Industries, Norco Composites GRP, SCHÜTZ GmbH Co. KGaA, TPI Composites, Shandong Shaungyi Technology, Indutch Composites Technology, EUROS GmbH, and Molded Fiber Glass Companies, among others.
Resin Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Vinyl Ester
Composite Phases Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Dispersed Phase
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Fiberglass Mold report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
North America (USA and Canada)
Europe (UK, Germany, France and the rest of Europe)
Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
Middle East and Africa (GCC and rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Summary of the Fiberglass Mold Market Research Report:
- Insightful information regarding the global Fiberglass Mold market
- Strategic recommendations for the investment opportunities
- The report covers significant statistics related to the industry along with products, applications, price analysis, demand supply, and production and consumptions rate
- Emerging trends and current market segment analysis to help investors formulate new business strategies
- Thorough SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis along with feasibility analysis and investment return analysis
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2057
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available as per the client’s requirements. Please connect with us to know more about the report and our team will ensure you get the report tailored according to your needs.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.